After over twelve years working as a professional in the mortgage industry and as a paralegal in many areas of the law, I decided to pursue my real passion and return to school to earn my law degree. I have traveled the world as a military brat and believe that my life experiences are invaluable to my practice focus on family law and estate planning.
As a professional, former business owner, wife and mother, I try to connect on a personal level during some of the most difficult times our clients face, whether dealing with divorce, custody, or estate planning decisions. In my free time, I enjoy watching my younger son play sports, visiting my older son at The Citadel, and spending time with my husband and our English bulldog, Hoss.
- Estate Planning
- Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, NC; 2016, Doctor of Jurisprudence, Order of the Crown, Dean’s List, Pro Bono High Honors, Research Assistant, Elder Law Society Treasurer, Intellectual Property Law Society Secretary, Entrepreneurship Clinic, Expungement Clinic, Wills for Heroes, International Comparative Law: The Business of Wine Law in Champagne, France
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC; 2007, Paralegal Certificate
- George Mason University, Fairfax, VA; 2001, B.A. in Communication, Dean’s List, Lambda Pi Eta Communications Honor Society, Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- North Carolina, 2016
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Iredell County Bar Association
- American Bar Association